Friday, October 22, 2010

It Has Been A Long Time!

So...........
I forgot what  has happened since my last post so I will just go back to fall break.
Sherece and I started the trip off with a broken window. The heater was on full blast, but my shoulder was freezing=weird sensation. We arrived late that night at her moms in Redmond. We were welcomed with the biggest cookie ever. (5 inches deep pan) :] Sherece, her dog (Sillvia), and I slept in their camper. We woke up and played with Zeus, (cutest puppy) then we rode horses....well I attempted to. Patches was cooperative, but my legs weren't. Her mom was laughing hysterically. Four wheeling was next and we splashed through mud puddles and too steep hills.
Everyday we would drive through at least 5 towns. That gives you an idea of the definition of "the middle of nowhere." I memorized them: Redmond, Salina, Aurora, Sigurd, Richfield.  Then we went and "dragged main." This consists of the teenagers driving up and down main street for hours!!! Sounds super fun, uhh? Well it was because I got to drive in a black, pimped out '79 Impala. AHHH! That was the highlight. Later in the camper, I slept with Zeus and was horrified while watching The Strangers and The Poltergeist.
Next day we hung with her siblings: Conner, Shaniah, and Abbi. We took in her car and got the window fixed. Sherece, Conner, and I went to a corn maze. The best part was Sherece just squatting and taking a pee in the stalks. We turn the corner and see a port-a-potty. We had a blast at her parents.
My house was the final stop on the road trip. We drove go-carts, watched a 4-D movie, went into the batting cages and laughed.  (CORNY) Jacob had gotten his appendix out and Sherece and I visited him in the hospital. Manda had a fake seizure on the ground. Emma wrote a funny joke on the white board, and Jen broke Sam's leg.... I KNOW RIGHT!! Next day was the primary program. FAVORITE sacrament meeting EVER!! I love the kids that yell. Anywho....
Then we came home to Logan.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great weekend. You are such an awesome daughter!! Much love to you! Mom

    ReplyDelete