Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rainy day...

'Extreme' day
Michelle and I woke up at ten, thinking church was at one. I thought, "Great we have three hours to explore." We went the the Junction (where meals are) and we barely missed breakfast. It was closed until noon. We were hungry! So we waited around in the heat playing SMURF. Then...LUNCHTIME! For lunch we had tater-tots and orange chicken. I drowned my tots in ketchup! Bonus, there is free Dr. Pepper all the time, but I'm resisting. We started walking to church and a mass exodus occurred. Yeah we missed church. It started at ten...so we went to the  creepy basement played pool, and watched a movie. Fun times!
The extreme part was the weather. In the morning it was 92 degrees, later in the evening it was thunder and  rain. I LOVE IT HERE!
More on Michelle Poulson: She was born in Samoa, then adopted and has lived in Farmington UT ever since. She has two older brothers and a sister and two cats. We both love Psych. That's it....
Enjoy Orem!

2 comments: